RealSavvy seeking a Front End Engineer to become an integral part of our team! You will be responsible for creating and modifying our core home search platform and underlying services.
You’ve worked on multi-person development teams in the past and enjoy working with the right tech to deliver incredible products to your customers. You need to be an entrepreneurial/self-starter that wants to contribute and make a big impact in a growing company. Ideally, you’ve worked with any of the following: Git, React,ReactNative, Ember, Rails, MLS Data.
● Work with a product owner to meet specification needs
● Analyze specific needs/challenges and develop software solutions
● Recommend software upgrades to optimize operational efficiency
● Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
● Perform routine software maintenance and code reviews
● Previous 2+ years experience in web app development, computer engineering, or other related fields
● Familiarity with databases such as Postgres and Redis is a plus
● Bonus for experience with EmberJS or React
● Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
We offer challenging problems, competitive salary + equity +benefits, and a relaxed fun environment.
RealSavvy is a real estate tech platform offering real estate professionals an all-in-one consumer site, CRM, collaborativeIDX, and branded mobile apps. We are a startup that makes money is backed by Founders Fund + Capital Factory(among others). We have an awesome office in Austin, TX and an amazing team changing the Real Estate tech industry.
Please submit your resume to Rick Orr ([email protected]).