What we do:
RealSavvy is a cutting edge real estate technology platform powering top real estate brokerages, teams, and individual agents across the US. Real estate professionals have long been underserved, relying on outdated tools and technology. We are changing the game for our clients by offering a fully branded and customizable digital experience completed with our proprietary web site administration CMS, unique collaborative IDX search platform and seamlessly integrated client management portal. A fully native and also branded mobile app compliments the desktop platform built to keep agent's and clients connected before, during and after a home purchase or listing.
The RealSavvy team is driven for success. We are innovative, hard working and passionate about helping real estate professionals. We are building the next great tech company in Austin, and having a blast while doing it. We have a learning culture that values collaboration as tool for growth and improvement.
We’re looking for an outgoing, sales-minded person who isn’t afraid to jump on the phone and explain the value of RealSavvy to potential customers. This role is customers first contact with RealSavvy so we rely on you to make an amazing first impression.
What you'll do at RealSavvy:
● Make 100+ outbound cold calls and customized emails per day
● Prospect to find qualified potential customers that would be a great fit for the RealSavvy platform
● Be the first point of contact for potential clients
● Articulate the value of RealSavvy and disqualify leads that are not a good fit
● Partner with Account Executives to ensure that opportunities are moving down the funnel
● Opportunities to learn and grow quickly in your sales career
What we are looking for:
● An interest in learning a value based sales methodology within a tech start-up
● 1- 2 years experience making outbound calls
● Ability to clearly articulate RealSavvy’s value proposition and use cases
● Innate hunger, self-motivation and work ethic
● Interest in and passion for working at a start-up
● Be confident running high-volume pipelines in dynamic, quick-moving, and rapidly changing environments
● Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
● Problem Solver- we are a fast growing company and need people who thrive in a fast paced environment and can help us constantly improve
● 4-year Bachelor's degree preferred
● US Citizen or Permanent Resident