What we do:
RealSavvy is a cutting-edge real estate technology platform powering top real estate brokerages, teams, and individual agents across the US. Real estate professionals have long been underserved, relying on outdated tools and technology. We are changing the game for our clients by offering a fully branded and customizable digital experience complete with our proprietary website CMS, unique collaborative IDX search platform and predictive CRM. A fully native and also branded mobile app compliments the desktop platform built to keep agents and clients connected before, during and after a home purchase or listing.
The RealSavvy team is driven for success. We are innovative, hard working and passionate about helping real estate professionals. We are building the next great tech company in Austin, and having a blast while doing it. We have a learning culture that values collaboration as tool for growth and improvement.
We’re looking for a tech-savvy, quick learner who isn’t afraid to dive into the back end of our platform and learn how to connect all the dots to help take a client's IDX website live. This role is a hybrid between working with our platform with great attention to detail and occasionally communicating with clients to ensure they have a seamless experience with the RealSavvy platform.
What you'll do at RealSavvy:
● Work off a checklist of technical items needed to take a client's IDX website live.
● Communicate with clients should they have any questions about the launch of their websites.
● Have a full working knowledge of how the RealSavvy platform works, from front end to back end.
● Partner with Account Executives & Engineers to ensure that clients' full-suite tech solution is progressing towards their timeline.
What we're looking for:
● An individual with a tech-savvy background who is confident when it comes to learning new software platforms
● DNS experience preferred but not required
● Incredible attention to detail and task completion
● Driven self-motivation and work ethic
● Interest in and passion for working at a start up
● Be confident handling RealSavvy software in dynamic, quick-moving, and rapidly-changing environments
● Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you
● Problem Solver- we are a fast-growing company and need people who thrive in a fast-paced environment
● Developer skills welcome but not required